Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Little Paris in Me



I know that its a cliche but I've always wanted to go to Paris, the city of lights and love, because of it's majestic Eiffel Tower. I also want to learn French, not because it's the native language there but for me speaking in French is sexy, it's nice to hear.

“A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of Life.”  ― Thomas Jefferson. I would want to experience everything in Paris, especially the food. Paris has a lot of history written in it and the Eiffel Tower is one of it's most outstanding historical landmark.

I first saw this pendant in Paris Hilton's My BFF. It's in the necklace that she gives out to the girls who joined the show. I've seen it in vintage, gold and silver necklaces but I love it in vintage more. I love how the tower is detailed and the trinkets along with it. It gives your whole outfit the classy feel because of the elegant Eiffel Tower. If I'll ever spot any necklace with this pendant I'll go ahead and buy it.

Maybe in wearing this necklace will make me feel like I am in Paris. Bringing the tower with me will give me the feeling of being in a gondola ride with Kheith. Who knows that maybe next time I will be able to see the real Eiffel Tower, right. Dreaming is free, and we are free to think of anything we want to do. For this girl, going to Paris will be a magical experience.

Jusqu'à la prochaine fois!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...