Monday, May 3, 2021

Beauy Review: Sugar Dolls PH Premium Powder Lip Ink

ORIGINAL IMAGE FOUND HERE

Hi loves!

Finally, another review post. It's been a hot minute since I tried on products on my blog and I missed it so much so here's a new one. I bought matte lip paints and am not sure why. Everyone is wearing masks and I don't even go out so why buy new lip products right? Well, I just wanted to try this brand's products and I got so excited to use them.

Product Name: Sugar Dolls PH Premium Powder Lip Ink

Available in ten (10) shades: Tipsy Cookie, Sexy Fudge, Rebel Toast, Luscious Lush, Midnight Truffle, Coco Loco, Lazy Jam, Foxy Frost, Sweetpea Pumpkin & Wicked Wine

IMAGE FOUND HERE

Price: ₱89 ($1.83)

Available at: their page on Facebook, authorized city and provincial distributors, Shopee & Lazada (not sure if there are other stores that carry their products)

What it claims: These superb tints are especially formulated to stay longer than ever, with creamy texture that dries down to a true powder matte finish, non-drying and high pigment that stays on for hours.

Sugar Dolls PH is a local brand that claims to be made with organic ingredients, light weight, long lasting pigment and cruelty free. I love supporting local brands and I have heard great things about this specific company. Also, I am so into products that you can use in multiple ways and this one is matte which is such a plus too. I use these lip inks for my lips and cheeks too.

I bought three colors that have deeper tones. I just loved these shades for my lips so much. The ones that I purchased are Coco Loco, Tipsy Cookie & Foxy Forest. Luckily, I was able to buy these tubes that came in different packaging so that I can compare the difference if there were changes with the formula as well.

IMAGE FOUND HERE

I will start with the first shade that I purchase which is Coco Loco. This came in their first packaging design and you can see how simple it was. It just goes to show how much their packaging game became. I actually bought it from my cousin who was selling these last year. I go so curious that I bought one for myself to try. I liked the color and how vivid the color is. You can actually diffuse the color with your finger and you can easily blend it out for an ombre lip. (which is how I usually wear my lip products now)

I liked the metallic accents in this packaging though
forgive my poor application for this lippie
ombre / diffused color of the product
my lips after I wiped it off

It is a dark terracotta color when it is dabbed on to my lips. I liked how it looked diffused on my lips and I really liked it on my cheeks too. It does not look too overly tinted when diffused but packs a punch when you use it in its full glory. I apologize for how poorly I swiped it on my lip, I was in a hurry to finish this post.

I have noticed that they have a minty feeling and a candy-like flavor. I don't like it, the taste just lingers in my mouth, so, there.

IMAGE FOUND HERE

Next up is the shade Tipsy Cookie and this one came in their second packaging which is in a white tube. I loved how dark it was and is actually comfortable to wear. I tried it diffused and in full coverage to see how it looked both ways.

subtle but I like it a lot
felt like a boss in this color
my lips after I wiped it off

This is a wine red color which is so perfect for the bitten lip trend that was all over social media back then. As soon as I tried swiping it on to see the full color, oh lawd, I loved it so much! The color is a deep plum-y red that screams boss to me. I will surely make a lot of use out of this lip ink.

IMAGE FOUND HERE

The last shade that I have is Foxy Frost and boy does it look foxy to me. It actually reminds me of a lipstick that I bought from Ever Bilena last month. It comes off as having an orange tint for me and am living for it. It does not make my teeth look yellow, which is a good thing. They all look different on me especially when I use their full color.

loving this diffused color
my lips after I wiped it off


PACKAGING
They all come in the same container but different labels. They changed the labels and one even came in a white tube but they all have the same wand. They all have the same doe foot applicator. I like this type of applicator rather than the paddle-like applicator. I love that these babies come in a tube that could fit in kits and even wallets. So compact!

FORMULA
The formula is not too liquidy nor too sticky. This reminds me

OVERALL WEAR





SWATCHES
The swatches were crappy but they are all so easy to blend. You can see the difference in their color pay off and how they look like after blending them out. These are perfect for your lips and cheeks. I have not used them on my lids but then again, I am not a pro with putting eyeshadow on so I'd rather not do it. I like using all these colors for a drunk blush look and you can use as little or as much as you want.

VERDICT
All in all, they all have the same formulation but in different packaging. I think they perfected the quality and for the price it is all worth it. These were such good purchases that I will make sure to scrape off all of the product because it is really worth all the hype.

You can purchase these online from registered distributors. Have these a go and let me know what you can say about them. Definitely a 5 out of 5 stars.

“The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.”
– Audrey Hepburn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...