Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Update: An overdue update on my skin

 

Finally, an update.


ORIGINAL IMAGE FOUND HERE

So, it has been almost a year since I posted about how my skin looks like. I am still using RYX Skin products and I am loving the effect that it has on my skin. I switched from the Clear Bomb kit to the Hydra Glow kit because I needed a milder formula to give my skin a well deserved rest from exfoliating and harsh products. I used it for a month and my face felt so soft and supple that I cannot stop touching it. (please refrain from touching your face too much, do not be like me)

pre-lockdown date with the office sisters
pre-TikTok sesh before we part ways

I am liking how my skin is right now. There are still pimple marks here and there but there are lighter than before. Comparing how my face looked like last year, this time it is far better. I am also taking collagen tablets to help with my skin's elasticity and it helped me look more glowing than ever.

I went back to using the Clear Bomb kit again because I really loved how it is helping flush out all the gunk on my face. The purging is what I love the most because I can really feel that the kit is working on my skin. I liked looking at my face now because of how good it looks.

February 2021

Looking back at how worse my acne was last year, I have come a long way. Thanks to my friend, Jarm, who introduced me to the products because it really changed my life. I also recommended the kit to a friend and she is liking the results too. Proud RYX Skin baby here!

Updates and more will be posted in the coming weeks. I will also be blogging once in a while because I missed it so much.

Thanks for the love! Have a great week!

"To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness."
- Robert Morely



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...