Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Review Post: Colored Contact Lenses

ORIGINAL IMAGE FOUND HERE

Hooray for a new post!

The last time that I wore contact lenses was December of last year for my college friend's wedding. I had an uncomfortable time wearing it and am not sure why. Trying on lenses again made me worry that I might experience the same thing but I jumped right in and tried out these lenses from LensVillage.com.

LensVillage is a site that caters to all your contact lens needs. They have lenses for cosplay, for everyday, for fashion and prescription ones too. If you want natural looking lenses or something for a costume party, they have it all. I loved browsing through their wide array of contact lenses that I wasn't able to choose for a pair for myself because they are all so beautiful.

ORIGINAL IMAGE FOUND HERE

I was able to choose a pair that is quite unique for me. I haven't tried anything as bright and I was so excited to try it on. Western Eyes Ayako lenses are 14.50 mm in diameter and I chose a vibrant blue color because why not. (do people still say yolo? 'cuz yolo. hahaha) I am seeing blue and gray strips around the lens and a dark gray limbal ring. I have naturally dark brown eyes which does have an effect on how the lenses' color will look on me.

with just one lens on
with both lenses on
photos taken by: yours truly | photos taken with: Redmi Note 8 Pro

It is a bit larger than the usual lenses that I wear but it was surprisingly comfortable to put on. I was able to wear it for a couple of hours and it did not hurt my eyes like the last pair that I had. Expecting it to be difficult to put on, I was in awe when I was able to have it on my eyes with ease. Also, did I mention how cute the lens case is? They are elephant heads and the trunk helps open the cases easily which is so innovative.

disclaimer: this photo is filtered

My eyes did not dry out easily. The lenses that I had last December didn't even last for an hour. My eyes were so irritated that I had to remove them before I even came to the venue. These lenses were so comfortable that it felt like I am not wearing anything at all. They are so out there but I would definitely wear these out and rock them!

Once I am done with my review, after removing the lenses, my eyes doesn't feel dry or irritated at all. I felt like I was born with blue eyes because I couldn't feel a thing while I was wearing them. I usually feel like rubbing my eyes after wearing lenses but I didn't do that with this pair at all. Removing them was as easy as putting them on.

All in all, I really liked the Western Eyes Ayako lenses that I got and will wear them again. I know that we are not allowed to go out these days because of the pandemic so I might just wear them at home because why not. I would definitely recommend LensVillage to everyone who wants to purchases lenses that are not just fashionable but comfortable to wear as well. Check out their site and find the perfect pair for you and your lens needs.

Thank you for reading this review and am hoping to make more blog posts in the future. Stay safe, stay inside, wear a mask if you were to go outside and have a good one!

“In fact, the confidence of the people is worth more than money.”
– Carter G. Woodson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...