Saturday, January 21, 2023

Review Post: Waist Trainers that are fashionable

ORIGINAL IMAGE FOUND HERE

I’ve been back in the office for 6 months now and I have been doing intermittent fasting for I think 3 months already. I am insecure with my body especially my pooch but it is a good thing shapewears exist. I love wearing them because they cinch my waist and it adds a boost of confidence in me. When looking for shapewears, you have to check waist trainer vendors thoroughly to make sure that you are getting high quality products. There are a lot of site and shops to purchase shapewear, you'll have to be mindful where you buy. You need to check for the company's credibility, the quality of the products, read through their reviews and check for variety as well. I stumbled upon Waistdear and they have a ton of products to choose from.

I have checked Waistdear and they have a lot of shapewear to choose from. You can even have a custom logo waist trainer which is such a unique concept. I love how you can customize your shapewear to whatever design you like. Owning something that is uniquely yours is such a flex. You can have your personalized shapewear by choosing the product you want to customize, provide your logo or design and then contact their sales team and they'll make it for you. Wait for it to be shipped to you and enjoy your custom designed shapewear that is for you, by you.

ORIGINAL IMAGE FOUND HERE

While browsing through their site, I was able to find interesting types of shapewear. They have a waist trainer that has a skirt and it even has a pocket. I love that you can have a something to help cinch your waist and is stylish at the same time. I think I can style this with a cute sweater over the body shaper, let the skirt show and with white sneakers. Such a fun way to dress up something that you would not expect to be this fashionable.


ORIGINAL IMAGE FOUND HERE & HERE

I also saw sportswear in their site and they have a lot to choose from. I saw this high intensity sports bra, that came in different colors, with matching yoga pants and they look so chic. These are made from a rib-like fabric which is so comfortable. The colors that they have for this set are colors that will compliment different skin colors, which I love. I also liked the cutout on the sports bra, such a flattering top for sure. You can wear this set with a jacket or a flannel, pair them with different tops or bottoms or on their own to the gym or running errands.

They also offer waist trainer drop shipping which is so convenient. So basically, they are a site that sells a wide range of products without handling inventory and fulfillment. I love how advancements in technology and business helps companies to reach their customers better.

I had fun browsing through WaistDear's collections and I hope that you will too. Visit their site now and enjoy their many collections with different styles and colors to choose from.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

“Being comfortable with who you are is the ultimate threat.”

―Sean Beaudoin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...