Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Beauty Review: Ever Bilena Advance Brow Define Matic Liner - Slate

original image found here

Hello there! I want to share my new favorite brow product to everyone.


Another year another brow product review, yes you have read it right. I have been using different brow products this past few months and I was able to stumble upon what could be my holy grail brow pencil.

EB ADVANCE BROW DEFINE WATERPROOF BROW MATIC LINER - SLATE
I have checked the counter and I am only seeing two colors: Espresso and Slate, so I guess those are the only variants that this have.

Price: 99 ($1.91)

Available at: any drugstores, department stores that have Ever Bilena counters and their website.

What it claims: Just like any other brow products, the Ever Bilena Advance Brow Define Matic Liner claims to add color and definition to your brows. I love that it has a sharpener for the brow product which is quite dandy indeed.

PACKAGING
The product has 0.3g which is not quite sufficient for me. The product has a triangular tip which is perfect for making sharp lines. It comes in a retractable container which makes you control how much product you want to use. Its sleek brown and white tube is simple and quite sturdy.


taken at 7am

FORMULA
The formula of the product is quite waxy for me but it just makes it buildable depending on how dark you want your brows to be.


taken at 10am

taken at 2:30pm

taken at 5pm

OVERALL WEAR
I use this everyday whenever I go out or if I am off to work. My shift lasts for 9 hours and it stays on quite nicely. I have oily skin and I hate brow products that smudge on me, but this one hasn’t smudged that much on me, especially when I am patting my face from all the oiliness going on. I usually pat my brows every 4 hours or whenever I feel like it is drenched already. There will be product transfers but compared to the past brow pencils that I used, this one stayed pretty well.

  • budget friendly
  • long lasting
  • the container is quite sturdy
  • it does not turn red on my acidic skin

  • so far, nothing has made me not like this product

Slate is a perfect match for my hair color and I also love dark colors on my brows that is why I chose this color as well. I love that i need minimal touch-ups throughout the day since I am such a lazy bod.

Will I repurchase? Of course yes, actually I have a back up already and might hoard more once I visit their counter again. I also recommend this for people who wants their beauty fix on a budget, especially students. I might try their other beauty products as well and I will make sure to do reviews of them too.

Any thoughts on Ever Bilena make-up? Do you have any products in mind? Let me know so that I can try them out as well.

"I think eyebrows are the symmetry of the face. If they're not balanced and brushed up in the right way, your face looks kind of messy."
Amber Valletta 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...