Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Update: Skincare Routine


Hello there! I will share my current skincare routine and how I deal with adult acne.

I have been struggling with pimples and acne this past few months. My skincare routine has changed constantly as time passes as well. As of now, this are the products that I have stuck with and it has helped me deal with my skin problems. I will go through each products one by one and describe how I use them.
  • Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner - I use this baby by putting a small amount in my hand and tap it on my face. I wait for a couple of minutes until my skin to completely absorbs the product. I also use a fan if I am in a hurry for faster absorption.
  • COSRX Blackhead Power Liquid - once my skin has absorbed the Wonder Pore Freshner, I tap this one on my face next. This helped minimize the appearance of blackheads especially on my nose. I have been neglectful will my skincare routine and will sometimes forget to put these on to help clear my impurities.
  • Elujai Propolis Myrrh Ampoule - this serves as my moisturizer during the day. I use a few drops and tap it lightly on my face. It helps keep my skin smooth and supple.
  • Quick FX Pimple Eraser - I use a pea-sized amount and dab it on my troubled areas. I focus it more on the huge zits that I have.
  • Quick FX Eyelift Cream - this is a new discovery of mine and I have been using it for a week now. I have not seen any significant change so I will give it a whole month to see the best results. It claims to reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. It also lightens the skin, targeting dark spots around eyes. It helps provide moisture the skin. It also reduces the appearance of skin aging, making skin look fresh and hydrated.
  • Quick FX Sunblock - during the day, my skin needs protection from the harmful UV Rays and this is my go-to sunscreen/sunblock. I use it as a tinted moisturizer as well.
  • TOP-O Topical Oxygen Supplement - whenever I am too lazy to do any of the previous steps mentioned, I spray this on my face and I am good to go. This helps dry up my pimple and leaves my skin smooth and bouncy. This small tin can is what I need when I just want to go to bed already.
  • Sheet Masks - whenever I have extra time to do skincare, I wear sheet masks. Depending on what the sheet mask is made for, that is the effect it gives on my skin. For example, for a tomato mask, it makes my skin look young, supple and smooth. I loved the one from Mumuso but it is always sold out. I also liked how the Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet in Aloe makes my skin soft and glowing, I have yet to try the Rose variant of the sheet mask.
photo was taken last January 28, this was when my skin wasn't acting up yet
photo was taken last March 30, this was the worst my skin has been
photo was taken earlier today (April 11), so far I am seeing the pimples drying up

These are the steps that I take for my skincare routine. It may not be as extravagant as others may have but this is what currently works for my skin. My skin is thanking me for taking extra steps in making sure that my acne are healing and that it looks healthier. I might try the COSrx Pimple Patch in the near future and who knows, it may be a part of my skincare regimen soon.

Do you have any recommendations for adult acne/pimple? Please do let me know, I am open for suggestions especially if it will help heal these pesky pimples.

"Invest in your skin. It is going to represent you for a very long time"
– Linden Tyler




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...