Sunday, January 14, 2018

A letter for Maria

photo taken when we were on our way to Taal volcano

I promise to be your soulsis forever.

Met you when I started working for Project Griffin but we were just co-workers back then. Got intimidated the first time that you were introduced to me, we were newbies then and 'twas a tradition to meet everyone in the ODC, you were one of the best agents there. I never thought that one day that cute girl will be my friend, not just a friend but my soulsis.

this was our first week as a team

I never believed in soulmates, well you know that I never believed in many things, but our friendship changed a lot of things about me. I was scared and timid most of the times but during the span of time that we were together, I was able to open up and be more active than passive. I was imprisoned in a relationshit (not a typo) that ruined my life and you helped me heal that lead me to meeting Trisha. I never believed in forever but having you made me realize that forever is possible.

our first adventure together

Remember the first time that we had an adventure? I still remember it like it was yesterday. I wasn't supposed to come but you were able to force me to come. hahaha I enjoyed every minute of our time there and I am glad that my first climb (even though we rode horses but whatevs) was with you. Thank you for letting me experience the beauty of Taal soulsis.

during the first party that we organized

The first party that we organized became a huge success and you were an awesome host. Even though I let you host the rest of the party, you were still very enthusiastic about it. We never thought that our sweaty adventures finding the perfect place for the event will be a success. The people enjoyed the games and the food (and the booze) was overflowing. Even our bosses had fun, which is another plus for us.

I will forever be your IG girlfriend

I will miss the days when I had to take your photos for the sake of the gram. I still have most of your photos on my google account and I will never delete those. You were such a great model to shoot and I enjoyed taking your OOTDs. I promise that once bubut is out and about, I will be her/his IG teta.

you are the most perfect wife

I know that Paolo is the luckiest guy alive because he has you as his girlfriend (and future wife). I hope that he is taking good care of you and bubut. You two are the perfect match, please be together forever. I am one of your relationship's number one fan because I can see the intense love that you have for each other. I can't wait for you guys to get married.

hello bubut!

You were so sweet and caring for the people around you which makes me conclude that you will be a great mum to your child. I wish that you'll have a healthy pregnancy and that you ease through it just like the fighter that you are. Always remember that you can text me or send me a message via messenger if you need me. I may be far from you but that doesn't stop me from making you happy.

our first spa day

I will miss the times that we shared. I am glad to have met someone like you Bei. I thank God for making you a part of my life. You have taught me many things that made me a better person. Thank you for encouraging me and making me stronger. I need to hold back the tears because I know that you hate seeing me cry. Thank you for being my sister, I love you so much. We may part ways but it shouldn't stop us from making each other feel that we are not alone, that there is someone who will always be there to cheer us up. We shared stress, pain, tears, smiles, laughter and even random things and I am happy that I had them with you. Lastly, thank you for accepting every imperfect part of me. You made me see that being imperfectly perfect doesn't make you less of a person but if makes you stand out from the rest.

almost cried when I saw you post this

There is one more thing that I want to tell you. Yes Bei, I will be your forever, I promise. I will see you soon and we will do crazy things again. God bless you! I am missing you already.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...