Sunday, October 23, 2016

Inflatable Fun

image found here


Good Day my dearies!


Who doesn't love inflatables? I remembered playing in a huge inflatable ball pit when I was a kid. My parent takes me and my younger brother to the mall to play and jump around an inflatable castle. That was forever ago, I missed those days because I was just being a kid, carefree and wild. You can always relive your childhood because in Inflatable-Zone you can see tons of inflatable stuff on their site.


image found here
image found here

I remembered watching the Amazing Race and they had a task using balls that are designed as bulls. Luckily, the site have Bubble Soccer & Zorb Ball which you can use to play with your friends. A single person, or two, can fit inside the zorb. If you have a huge backyard or lawn, this is the perfect activity for you. If you have a pool or planning to go to the beach, you bring the water ball and knock yourselves out!


image found here

I haven't experienced jumping on a trampoline before but I know that it was a part of my bucketlist when I was a kid. It is a good thing that you can buy inflatable trampoline online for cheap cost. Inflatable-Zone is the home of anything inflatable and if jumping on a trampoline on the water is your thing, go ahead and purchase one from there. Enjoy the fun of jumping and screaming your lungs out!

Inflatable-Zone brings out the kid in me. You can find all your inflatable needs from a ball pit, to a trampoline, zorb balls and even inflatable slides. Check out their site and check out their products. They have affordable stuff which is good for those who want to have fun and save at the same time. Lastly, they have free shipping so what are you waiting for? Come and join the inflatable fun!!!

"Even though you're growing up, you should never stop having fun."
— Nina Dobrev



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...