Wednesday, August 3, 2016

My Ultimate Bucket List

original image found here

Everyone has their own bucket list and I want to share mine. I have been living in this world for almost 28 years and there are things that I haven’t done. I want to go on adventures, try new things and do things that I haven’t done since I was a kid. Some of these will be a little petty but, meh, it’s in my bucket list so whatevs.

image found here

1.   Learn to ride a bicycle
Yes, you read that right, I want to learn how to ride a bicycle because my mum doesn’t want me to learn it at a young age. I get jealous of my friends whenever they ride pass me on their bikes and I am like, “I want to be with them but I don’t know how to ride a bicycle.” Sad, that was how I was raised, deprived of the right to ride a bicycle. Hahaha. Kidding aside, it just feels like it will complete my childhood if I learn that one thing and I will be happy.

image found here

2.   Learn how to drive
At my age, I know that I should know how to drive but I don’t. I may be going out of the country for good and learning how to drive is essential if you will be working abroad. I got used to commuting whenever I go to work or somewhere else but I think that if I know how to drive, and if I have my own car, I will be able to go places faster because I can use alternate route which you can’t do with public transportation. It is a necessity and I believe that it is okay to include it on my bucket list.

image found here

3.   Go to Palawan’s Underground River
I have always dreamt of doing something that is out of my comfort zone and visiting one of the new 7 wonders of the world will be an awesome plan. I’ve heard, and seen photos online, about the underground river so much and I want to experience it myself. I don’t know how to swim, but I haven’t heard any news of a boat turning over, or anything untoward, that happened there so I am not scared at all. Plus, being able to witness the wonder of my country, the Philippines, is a great honor and opportunity.

image found here

4.   Meet a Tarsier
The tarsier is one of the smallest primates in the world and some can be found in Bohol. I have always wanted to see these magnificent creatures. Being an animal-lover myself, getting the chance to see an endangered species makes me all tingly inside. I know how much the people in the reserve are taking care of the tarsiers and I want to witness it firsthand.

image found here

5.   Experience winter
Do you want to build a snowman? Yes, I am one of those people who haven’t experienced winter yet. Making snow angels, sledding, skiing and of course building a snowman. I live in a tropical country that is far from cold, we experience summer almost all year round. For once, I would want to be like Olaf, and dance in the snow. I may become a kid in the candy store if ever I see my first winter. (maybe soon in Canada, we’ll never know)

image found here

6.      Bungee Jumping
I mean, who doesn’t have bungee jumping on their bucket list? The thrill of being pushed off a high point and free fall with just a rope on your feet, exhilarating! I am not sure if we have places that have bungee jumping in them. I really want to try it so bad that I am not sure if I will scream or cry when I get there. I am sure that bungee jumping will be one of the most unforgettable moments in my life.

image found here

7.     Visit the Diagon Alley at Universal Studio
I was a Harry Potter fan and the Diagon Alley is one of the places that really blew me away in the movie series. I want to see all of the stores and experience being a first time wizard. I want to try the candies, drink butterbeer and just embrace the inner wizard in me. If I can go to Hogwarts as well, I mean, I can die. Hahahaha. I will just spend hours taking photos and absorbing all the Harry Potter energy that I can. Evanesco!

image found here

8.      Visit Disneyland
There is a theme park in the Philippines that is similar but I know that there is a different feeling to be in Disneyland itself. I want to see the Disney princesses, go to the rides and just release the kid inside. Disneyland is the ultimate OOTD destination and that is just what I will be doing. It is the happiest place on Earth and I want to experience just that. I also heard that they take care of feral cats which made me more excited than ever to visit this place.

image found here

9.      See the Eiffel Tower
The magnificent Eiffel Tower has been a destination for many and I want to be one of those lucky people. The city of love and lights is the place to be, not just for couples, for people who love art and history. Being in from of this majestic piece of history is going to be priceless. I want to go there because it will surely inspire the poet in me and will be an outlet for me to create literary pieces again. 

image found here

10. Go to Cat Island
I am your typical crazy-cat-lady and to go to a paradise filled with these loving felines. I have heard that fishermen are visiting the island to give the cats their share of the fish. It was told that cats give good luck, thus the birth of Maneki Neko. Cats have been a part of my life for the longest time and I want to visit the place where cats are Gods. If I can be drowned in cats, I’d gladly accept it.

These are the top 10 things that I want to do. Changes may happen in the future and I will update the list.

Do you have a bucket list? May I know? Let's share our thoughts!

Thank you and God bless!

“One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.”
— William Feather



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...