Thursday, April 16, 2015

Let down your hair

original image here


I’ve been into wearing hair extensions before, especially when my parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary. They added body and length to my then short hair. You can definitely play around with it and wear it anytime or during an event.

I stumbled upon a site that caters to your crowning glory needs. UU Hair Extensions is a site that offers gorgeous hair extensions for your every need. They come in different color, style and length. You can choose one that fits you perfectly. These extensions also come in any texture that you prefer, that will blend well with your hair. Cheap clip in hair extensions can be found in this awesome site, so it's not just beautiful, it's budget friendly too.


I wanted to do a fishtail braid on a wedding that I am attending on May 2nd. I needed to add length to my hair and these 100% 18 inch clip in hair extensions will surely help me achieve that. Just portion your hair in parts, tease the inner part and clip these babies on. Blend it with your natural and start braiding. That is what I normally do whenever I use extensions.


For all my girls out there who have coarse hair, these Coarse Yaki clip in hair extensions are perfect for you. It will blend in with your natural hair and since it is human hair you can style in any way you like. You can iron it, curl it or just let it down and sway with your movements. I love how natural hair looks.

So no matter what your hair need is, you will definitely find these at UU Hair Extensions. Visit their site right now and browse through their huge array of products. Enjoy!

Baby let your hair down
Let me run my fingers through it
We can be ourselves now
Go ahead, be foolish
No one's on the clock now
Lying in this simple moment
You don't gotta worry now
Just let your hair down
— Rude!, Let Your Hair Down




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...