Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Outfit of the Day Post: LookBack pt. 1

original image found here

Since I haven't been posting recent OOTDs on my blog, I decided to search for older photos that I haven't posted here yet. Here is the first one, enjoy!

This was taken two years ago when I was still working in Makati. Thank goodness there is a full body mirror in the girls washroom and I was able to take many photos. Even their elevators have reflective walls too. It is not crowded most of the time so you could really have a photo shoot on your own.

 sorry if the photos are blurry
tee 168 Divisoria Mall | floral pants 168 Divisoria Mall | shoes SoleMate |
hair extensions 999 Mall bracelets 168 Divisoria Mall
photos taken by: Yours Truly | photos taken at: Startek Makati

I always loved matching a plain tee with printed bottoms and this outfit was no exception. I have this shirt in different colors and prints. I purchased it a long time ago at 168 Divisoria Mall for a whole sale price of 150php each I think, if I remembered it correctly. These floral pants don't fit me well now because I gained weight but I will surely wear them once I lose some inches on my waist. That year was the year of the hair extensions because I got addicted with using it since I cut my hair as often as I dye my hair. That was the year of many changes for me.

I didn't know why I never posted this as an outfit of the day that year. If I am not mistaken I wasn't posting much that year because of my work. Nonetheless, I loved this look because it just shows my style a lot. I am still not brave enough to wear print on print but maybe in the near future.

These are old photos but I hoped you liked my post still. Thank you for always being there to keep my head up high. I have read all the comments from my previous post and I really appreciate every single one of them. I know that in time everything will fall into it's perfect place. May God bless each and every one of you my lovely roses.

"Just around the corner in every woman’s mind - is a lovely dress, a wonderful suit, or entire costume which will make an enchanting new creature of her."
— Wilhela Cushman



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...