Friday, February 20, 2015

WEfie to the max

original image here

Sometimes having problems is like having constipation, you just gotta let it all out so that you can be feel better.

I was feeling so low these days and wanted to talk to someone and just burst. It is a good thing that my childhood friend Roma was free yesterday so we went out. It has been forever since we last hang out and talked. This was the perfect day to go out because it is Chinese New Year. We saw the dragon dance when we were having a drink at Starbucks in The District Imus. We weren't able to take photos of the dance or our drinks.

We went to the department store to check the make-up aisle. She was able to buy a red lipstick from Nichido and I bought a new eyebrow pencil from the same brand. (review on my blog soon) We did swatches from the lipsticks that we liked and when she saw this red lipstick, that is close to the lip color that Taylor Swift uses, she fell in love and purchased it. I never thought that she is addicted to lipsticks, now I know what to give her on her birthday.

she had copa banana & choco caviar donut
 we received free glazed donuts
I love their Thai Iced Tea!
alcapone for the win!

We were able to talk about almost everything. It was our chance to update each other with what is going on with our lives. She was the most talkative among the four of us. We got hungry when we strolled around the mall so we decided to go to JCo. There we took time to burst out our problems and gave each other advice. It was a relief having someone to talk to and is willing to listen.

say hello to the clicker
say hello to my awkward face. HAHAHA!

We took some time at JCo because we had a lot to catch up on. She was the only person whom I shared my problems at work. She had issues and difficulties at work too. We were able to give each other advice that will help us stay stronger and firmer with our decisions. I really felt that a huge lump has came off of me, thanks to her for listening to me. I had a lot of fun! We weren't able to take OOTD photos though but that is okay, the more important thing is that we were able to reach out and help each other

This is quite a memorable day and thank you so much for sharing it with me. God bless all of you!

“Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."” 
― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...