Sunday, November 2, 2014

Travelling Home: See the road home in my eyes

edited image from HERE

I will be taking you with me in this journey.

Work ends at 6:00 am and my travel starts at 6:30 once I step inside Jasper Jean. It is a one bus ride home. It is a good thing that the bus' last stop is where we hold our training, in Ortigas. It will be a 2 (two) hour ride which gives me time to sleep.


I do travel with someone because one of my colleagues live in Cavite too. I have someone to talk to if am not too sleepy. It was my everyday routine, am used to it. Music also helps me during  my travel home.

I don't take the MRT, Metro Rail Transit, home because it had issue these past few days and it will cost me more. I will need to ride it from Ortigas to Pasay thens ride a can or bus which is a hassle. If I am on the bus from Ortigas, it will take me home already.

I travel everyday and I am used to it already. Still, I would want to look for a house or an apartment near my job so that I won't need to travel that long. It gets tiring sometime.


You encounter different faces and personalities on the bus, which makes the journey exciting at times. These people make each ride unique. I love to look at people around me while am travelling.

Starting this week my shift will be at 5 o'clock in the morning. I am used to this kind of shift because I get to live a normal life still. I can wake up in the morning and go home the same day. The life of a call center agent, unpredictable but fulfilling.

Well, that is about it, my travel home from work. Thank you for the never-ending love that you give. 'Till the next post, God bless you.

“Take a journey into the world of possibilities.You will be amazed with your adventure.” 
― Lailah Gifty Akita



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...