Friday, November 7, 2014

Review: Fashion 21 Loose Powder in #1

edited image from Google

This will be the second time that I will be trying a loose powder, I hope this one will work better than the last one.
My mum & I were shopping in SM City DasmariƱas last week so I decided to buy a powder since I am not happy with the current one that I am using. I wanted something that is light-weight and won't be cakey by the end of the day. We walked by the make-up booths in the department store and I asked the saleslady if they have a translucent powder and she recommended me this. Fashion 21 Loose Powder in #1 is her recommendation for my skin tone so I bought it. I immediately researched on it and read reviews. Based on their website (http://www.fashion21cosmetics.com/), it claims to have UV Protection, water-resistant and it will give you a smooth coverage.



↬ it is lightweight
↬ it is not cakey
↬ it matches my skin tone perfectly

↬ the packaging is so big, it's not handy at all

I am loving this powder so far, I will still give it a try for a month or so and give you all an update. Will I repurchase? Yes, but I will buy a smaller refill container so that I can bring it anywhere, I just don't like how bulky it is.

That is pretty much it about this review. I am going to be doing more reviews soon and hopefully some OOTD posts too. Thank you for reading this review my dearies. I hope that this will help those who wants to try a similar product. For the Filipinas out there, try the local brands and they will surprise you. I noticed just now that I am close to 300 subscribers/readers, thank you so much for all of the support! God bless!

“The face is a picture of the mind with the eyes as its interpreter.” 
― Marcus Tullius Cicero



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...