Monday, November 24, 2014

Review: San San Kohl Eyeliner in Brown

edited image from WeHeartIt

I found another product from my eyebrows, whenever I am too lazy to whip out the Anastasia Brow Powder.

I was supposed to buy a pen liner because I ran out, but I got into buying this. I loved the felt tip pen liner that I bought from San San at HBC and when I was there I was told (by the sales guy) that their eyebrow pencils are good too. I still have the eyebrow pencil that I bought from Saizen but decided to try this one too.

 took the photos after I used it
item found HERE

I looked at their website and it is pretty basic. There is no specific description for the product but there is an introduction for the line. Celebrate the sparkling colors of life with HBC’s array of make-up products made from ingredients that are specially formulated to befit any skin type. Immerse yourself with the shades and colors that define beauty that is truly tatak exclusibo! (http://www.hbc.com.ph/)

↬ the body of the pencil is quite sturdy
↬ it has a smudge sponge on the other end of the brush
↬ it is inexpensive (I forgot how much it is though)
↬ the color is perfect for my skin tone and hair color


↬ it is not perfect for my oily face, smudges easily (I was using a primer on my brows)
↬ it looks like a tattoo on me


This is how the pencil liner looks on me. Sorry for the low quality photos, I was using the front camera of my cellphone. 




I will give this eyebrow pencil a 3 out of 5. My skin is so oily that such products won't last on my face. I will stick to my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder because it does last a long time on my brows. Sorry SanSan lovers, I may use it every now and then because it is easier to use than using powder but that's it.

Thank you so much for all of the love my dear readers & friends. God bless all of you and stay fabulous!

"Pretty hurts, we shine the light on whatever's worst
Perfection is a disease of a nation, pretty hurts, pretty hurts
Pretty hurts, we shine the light on whatever's worst
We try to fix something but you can't fix what you can't see
It's the soul that needs the surgery"
— BeyoncĂ©, Pretty Hurts



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...