Saturday, July 26, 2014

TAG: My Make-Up Story


edited image from Google
Good evening my dear readers. Today I decided to do the "My Make-Up Story TAG" because I just watched Judy from ItsJudyTime's video about it. She has been such an inspiration to me recently and I have been following her vlog everyday. She is a Filipina who is now living in Washington with her gorgeous family. Since I watched the video about her story, I was inspired to answer the questions and post it here in my blog. I hope that you will enjoy this TAG post.


This is Judy's video, enjoy!


Here are the questions from the TAG:

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup? 
-- I believe I was 18 when I started wearing makeup. I started wearing lip gloss and powder at first, then the rest was history



2. How did you get into makeup? 
-- Actually it was my mum since I am seeing her everyday putting on makeup (and I was about to start working) so I just decided to go for it.


3. What are some of your favorite brands? 
-- Ever Bilena (a local brand) & Maybelline

4. What does makeup mean to you?
-- Makeup gives me confidence. Since I don't have any eyebrows, I needed to learn and draw mine to look presentable and put together

5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
-- The four products would be eyebrow pencil, lipstick, blush and lip balm (of course!)

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
-- Makeup gives me strength because it helps me boost my confidence and self esteem


7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs. high end makeup?
-- I haven't owned anything that is high end so I will say drugstore makeup nowadays have high quality and can definitely be compared to high end brands. The brands have stepped up their games in packaging, quality and advertising too.

8. What is one tip of advice you can give a beginner?
-- do not be afraid to try new things and always research (watch YouTube videos) on looks, styles, advices and tips about doing your own makeup.

9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
-- hmmm. This is a hard one because I am still quite new with makeup but I think the colored eyeliner trend because I think it is not wearable in an everyday basis but that is just my opinion.

10. What do you think about the beauty community on Youtube?
-- it has been growing and I am seeing more YouTube gurus that pushes self confidence and self esteem videos and tips which really helps us girls a lot.

I had fun answering this and I tag all of you to do it too. Let us all share our makeup stories.

Thank you so much for all of the love, God bless all of you!

Whether I'm wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I'm always the same person inside.
-- Lady Gaga



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...