Saturday, March 8, 2014

Poetry: Keeping My Hopes Up



My confidence is fading,
self esteem is melting.
I am hating myself more,
can't seem to soar.
I am seeing bad things in me
how fat I am & ugly.
I don't like what I see
why can't you see what I see.

She said to me,
"You know that you are lovely."
"You are the most beautiful girl in my eyes"
When I heard her oh so sweet words, I felt tears fell from my eyes.
"I will always love you, everything about you."
She makes me fall for her all over so.

Maybe she is right,
everything she says is right.
I am lovely, I am beautiful,
I just needed a little push and pull.
I am keeping my hopes up,
sticking my head up.
Thanks to you my love,
now I can see that I can be up above.

You are gorgeous,
gorgeous and glamorous.
:)


“While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence, which, I believe, does make the woman.” 
-- Mary Kay Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...