I will be honoring another tag post for today. I just love answering questions and showcase another blog. I was tagged by Amelia of MintSunday and I would want to thank her for this.
Just like some of the blogger awards there are rules to this tag. Here they are:
1. Tag the creator of the tag, Sparkle with Laughter
2. Tag other beauty bloggers that you want to do the tag. (no matter how many)
3. Title your post "The Beauty Blogger Tag"
4. Answer the questions.
These are the questions:
1. Name the beauty routine you barely do!
❧ I barely apply moisturizer before I put my makeup on because it will just add time to my routine. HAHAHA!
2. Is washing your make up brushes something you regularly do?
❧ yes, I want to sanitize them every now and then because I get pimples if they are dirty.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
❧ maybe a week but if I am not that lazy I put on a clear coat or nail hardener.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation, etc.)?
❧ I have a tendency to buy things even if I still have plenty, even if it is still half a bottle I will buy a new bottle of foundation.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
❧ washing my face and putting on a cleanser to clean my face from dirt and/or makeup.
6. Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
❧ taking care of my cats. :)
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
❧ nope, I see to it that an hour before I leave the house I am all made up. For the clothes that I will be wearing, everything is set the day before.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
❧ actually I can because I would want to save money.
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
❧ my makeup is kept in a bag and it is not that organized. I would want to have something to organize everything right after we finish the catio that we are planning for our cats.
10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
❧ I think a month but I will be making sure that this won't happen again.
I am finished with the questions and it is time for me to tag some lovely bloggers:
❧ Sun Jia Hui of http://hixvoltage.blogspot.com/
❧ Christine of www.chriissydollxo.com/
❧ Rae of http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
❧ Christine of http://mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much darlings. God bless all of you. Much love!
“Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.”
― Franz Kafka