Friday, September 20, 2013

A Huge Thank You


YEY A SPONSOR!


Good day!

I just want to post this to thank Rings and Tings for being my blog’s first sponsor. I tried sending emails to some sites and this company is the first one to respond. This is to thank them for including me in their list of sponsored blogs.

Basically Rings and Tings is a shop that sells accessories that are so fabulous. They have quirky and fun designs. No matter what your personalities may be, they have items that will suit you perfectly. They also sell clothes and they are such the cutest. They also offer watches, bags, shoes and other types of accessories.

Here are some of their cute items.
image from Rings&Tings
image from Rings&Tings
image from Rings&Tings

You can always follow this awesome site here.

Facebook page


their site


their blog

I have been blogging for almost a year now and I love it. This has been such a great year for my blogging and this is another addition to it. I am happy with my blog and this is such a great opportunity.

I love you and God bless you!

Stay fab and gorgeous!

"Fashions fade, style is eternal."
Yves Saint-Laurent




2 comments:

  1. I actually love your blog, it is so so cute and pretty!

    Hamida
    http://www.looselytiedtofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear.
      i went ahead and checked your blog,
      it's lovely as well.
      :)

      Delete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...