Thursday, August 15, 2013

Review: Retractable Eyebrow Pencil in Brown


Here is another review for you.


Sorry for the late posts, the connection at home is so crappy but I will make sure to leave posts every now and then. This time I will be doing another review of a product that I bought from Saizen. I ran out of the eyebrow pencil that I have at home from Etude House. I loved that product but since Saizen is near our house that is why I decided to check if they have these products. Luckily that store carries product from Japan including makeup. I have no idea what the brand is because I threw the packaging already, am so sorry.


I was able to spot this specific eyebrow pen and since it is retractable I bought it. This is a new product for me so I wanted to try it out. I chose the one in brown so that it will be a shade close to my hair color. Let us get on with the review for this awesome product.



   




     ❥ it glides on smoothly
     ❥ it was sold for P 88 which is quite a steal
     ❥ it has the pencil on the other side and a high quality spool on the other end
     ❥ the color is so vivid (my friends are asking me if I had tattooed brows)
     ❥ it holds a lot of product





     ❥ the cap on the retractable pencil's side is weak (it has cracks already)
     ❥ it is hard to turn the pencil








     ❥ I will be giving this product 5 stars because I like the color pay off and how smoothly it glides on. Since I barely have eyebrows, this product was like a magic wand giving me gorgeous brows.



Here are photos of me using the product.





Thank you so much for reading this post. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!



2 comments:

  1. Meron bang Saizen sa Watsons? :)


    http://simplyyleah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hindi siya brand dear.
      shop siya dear,
      parang japan home centre.
      :)

      Delete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...