Friday, August 30, 2013

200 Followers, Here I Come!


image from weheartit


Good evening!

As you all know I have been blogging for quite some time. I am so in love with blogging and just reading comments that you leave is such a pleasure. I am almost at the 200 follower count and I would want to thank you for helping me with this hobby.

Blogging has been a part of my life and it is helping me to be a better blogger. You keep me inspired and more into my craft. You have been a huge part of my blog. I won't be able to continue with it without your kind words.

I might do another giveaway but the date is still tentative. You just have to wait for me to post it.

Thank you so much for everything! God bless.

Stay gorgeous.

"The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge." — Bertrand Russell




12 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on your almost 200 followers!! Yieee! So happy to be part of your members and I love to read your post! they are truly amazing! keep it up girl :)

    http://ohmylhenyxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awee Conrats deaR!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your almost 200 followers :) wanna have another?

    let's follow each other maybe?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats muffin!! I finally found your blog, lol, you changed your blog name kasi kaya hindi ko nakita kgad. hehe. can't wait for more blogposts <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you muffin.
      hindi ako nagchange ng blog name.
      ehehehe.
      missed you.
      :)

      Delete
  5. Cool and cute blog. :)

    Drop by in my blog too if you can. :)

    http://pumpkinandpersephone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear.
      i will definitely check
      your blog.
      :)

      Delete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...