Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Liebster Award

original image here

The Liebster Award

I received another nomination and I am so grateful for it. It was from the lovely Krisella of http://lippiemonster.blogspot.com/. I have been nominated for the same award for the third time and I am very happy about it. It just goes to show that people are noticing my blog, which is a great honor. This is my first post in days and I will make sure that this will be very interesting.


Rules of the Liebster Award

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you. 
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers .
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer. 
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees .

Ms. Krisella's Questions

1. What's your long term goal?
     ❥ to slim down to a sexy body

2. What boosts your self-confidence?
     ❥ honestly? when I look at the mirror and see how far I have grown as a person, that makes my self-confidence boost to the moon.

3. Would you rather go out without powder/foundation or without brushing your hair?
     ❥ I can go out without brushing my hair 'cause I can always tie it in a bun but I cannot leave without any powder to cover my oily face.

4. What is your most purchased beauty product?
     ❥ I would say a lip balm (specifically Maybelline Baby Lips) because I cannot live without one.

5. How many times do you regularly re-touch in a day?
     ❥ only once, am too lazy.

6. What are your regrets when it comes to skin care or beauty remedies?
     ❥ St Ives scrubs, they give me bumps and pimples, which is very unusual.

7. Do you believe that wearing an eyeshadow everyday is a necessity?
     ❥ not really, because I don't use that much eyeshadow. Maybe twice a month.

8. Would you rather wear a blue or a green lipstick? lol.
     ❥ green would be cool. :D

9. Who's your beauty icon?
     ❥ Tyra Banks, definitely!

10. What's on your beauty wishlist? 
     ❥ the Urban Decay De-Slick

--- I just realized that she forgot the 11th question but that is okay. :D

Here are my Nominees for the award:

1. Ishna of ishmoi.blogspot.com/
2. Jam of itsjamg.blogspot.com/
3. Roxy of itsroxy.blogspot.com/
4. Evie of itseviexx.blogspot.com/
5. Amelia of charmingberryz.blogspot.com/
6. Romila of www.runbarbierun.com/
7. KC of yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com/
8. Karen of www.curiositywise.blogspot.com/
9. x
10. x
11. x

(I can't find anyone who has 200 members or less so sorry if I only have a few nominees.)

Here are my questions

1. Do you have pets?
2. If you were to choose between clothes and makeup, what will you choose?
3. What is collection do you have?
4. Any favorite makeup brand?
5. Do you go thrift shopping? Why or why not?
6. What is your ultimate favorite food? (no cheating, choose one only dear. ;D)
7. What is that one beauty product that you cannot live without?
8. What are your favorite clothing labels/brands?
9. Do you still keep stuffed toys/animals?
10. What is your favorite series?
11. What is your dream wedding?

Thank you so much for the nominations. I love all of you. God bless.

Stay fab!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...