Tuesday, July 2, 2013

One month to go before regularization


image from WeHeartIt



Good day lovies!

As you all know, I have been an employee of Startek for the longest time and I am so happy about it. I have been wanting to be a regular employee of a company and I am so proud to say that I am almost there. At last I will be able to save for my plan of going back to school. This will also be a huge help for my future.
It started with me applying for a position in the company last January 18 and I wasn't expecting that I will be hired. I was not that ready for anything, I was expecting the worse but I am so happy that I got hired. This has been such a great journey and I learned a lot as well.

I met new people, made new friends and experienced more than what I bargained for, in a good way. The team leader's that handled me as their agents are so nice and I am so blessed to have met them. My team mates, they are the best, they never fail to pick me up and help me. The people in the production floor are so nice as well and they are so approachable.

This company meant a lot to me because I grew more as an agent and as an individual. I gained knowledge and I was able to share it as well. I never expected that I will last this long and the days are still counting. Of course I thank God for giving me strength and for making me responsible enough. This time I will be better, or even the best that I can be.

By next month, keeping my fingers crossed, I will be a regular employee and I am so proud of myself for trying my hardest to stay and excel. My family and friends helped me with my everyday duties and they encourage me to strive harder. I learned to be generous, and it is a good thing.

I am praying that this will be the beginning of a new journey as a regular consumer credit analyst. I love my job and I am loving it more everyday. Thank you Lord for this opportunity.

Thank you so much for reading yet another post. I really appreciate the sweet comments that you leave in my every post. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!




4 comments:

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...