Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Work Outfits: Some of the Outfits that I put together for work


image from weheartit


Good day lovies!

I just want to post an update about my work. I have been with the company for three (3) months already and I am loving it. It has been a fun experience of learning and growing. I am so proud of myself, I am so responsible now and more focused. I love coming to work everyday because I have the chance to dress up. I am not over the top but I want to be comfortable and fab at the same time.

Here are some of the outfits that I wore to work.


I wore this a few days back. We were allowed to wear shorts and that is why I chose this outfit. My polo shirt is from a random shop in 168 Divisoria Mall. It was too big for me that is why I did some repairs on it. I love the fact that the fabric is soft and not itchy. I bought it for P 150. I paired it with my plaid shorts from Bench. For my shoes, I wore my low cut Converse Chucks.



This is another comfy outfit that I put together. The gray and white striped top that I wore here is from Terra Nova which is a gift from my cousin. I paired it with my khaki shorts (which is a pair of pants that I cut off) from Wrangler, am not sure. I paired it with my low cut Converse again. I just want to be in comfortable clothes when I am at work. I also borrowed my brother's hooded jacket from Uniqlo.




it is a good thing that we have a full body mirror in the ladies' room

Here is a feminine look that I did for work. I am so into floral these days and when I saw this dress in store at 168 Divisoria Mall, I immediately bought it. I love the color of the dress and the length is just right for work. It is not over the top but is enough to bring out the femininity in me. I had my hair in a bun to achieve a sophisticated look. I paired it with my denim jacket that I bought from one of my thrift store haul. For my shoes, I wore my white flats from SoleMate. All in all, this look is my favorite from everything that I put together for work.



sorry for the quality of the photos XD

I wore my Artwork shirt that I had for years now and paired it with my khaki shorts again. This was just this week. I just love how comfortable it makes me feel. Nothing else to say for this outfit. I just put it together just for the sake of wearing black. It was Blackout Day when I had this on.


I wore this outfit just this Monday. I love this skull sweater that I bought at 101 New York when we went to Festival Mall in Alabang. I paired it with my faux leather leggings from Kat's Shop in 168 Divisoria Mall.It is actually half leather and half cotton fabric. I had my polka dotted flats from SoleMate to bring a pop of print to the look.

These were some of the outfits that I wore. I have yet to post more in the coming weeks. Let me know about what you think of these outfits. I am so excited to read your comments.

Thank you so much for always loving my posts. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!




6 comments:

  1. cute outfit muffins! we girls sure do love taking photos in the bathroom, haha :) i miss visiting your blog! i don't blog as much anymore, too busy with life =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks muffin.
      missed visiting yours as well.
      hope you're well.

      Delete
  2. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine.
    And if you want we can follow each other here, on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will check out your blog dear.
      thank you so much.
      :D

      Delete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...