Saturday, February 2, 2013

Review: Ever Bilena Single Blush-on in Rose



(image from weheartit)



Here's another review of a local brand. It's the Ever Bilena Single Blush-on in Rose. I bought this at 7 Eleven near our office. It costs P 100 which is fairly cheap for a blush on. I loved the color that is why I bought it and I don't have any blush with this shade.


I decided to buy a blush that day because I wanted to bring one whenever I am out and about. Since I am working now I need to have a makeup bag along with my go to makeup products. This is such a life saver and it might be one of my favorite products this year.










      it has a great color pay off
      it's very affordable
      it is pigmented
      it has a little shimmer
      very handy







      the packaging (I hate anything that has to be twisted to be opened)













      I would definitely recommend this blush to girls there who wants to have a quality product for a fraction of the cost. It is also a good thing that it is a local brand because Filipinas can definitely purchase it anywhere.


Thank you for reading yet another review loves. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...