Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OOTD: Mmm. Creamy (1 January 2013)


Good morning to all of you loves! How was your New Year celebration?



Let me start this year of with an outfit of the day post. We went to the Twin Hearts of Jesus and Mary Chapel to hear the mass. We kicked off the new year listening to the word of God and giving thanks to all of his blessings. The color of our outfits are red and cream. We are always color coordinated because that is how we roll. *giggles.


For my outfit, I would want to tell all of you that I bought everything from 168 Divisoria Mall. I paid exactly P 1000 for everything that I wore today. The dress that I wore is a beautiful cream dress that has gorgeous ruffle details on the shoulders. The fabric is semi-stretch and is very breathable  I just love the light cream color of the dress and how sophisticated it looks. It has a zipper on the left side of the dress for an easier way of putting it on.

The shoes that I am wearing is by the brand Venus. I forgot to take note of the shop where I bought it but it's the same shop where I bought my black pumps. I chose this cream pumps because every girl should either have black pumps or cream pumps on her wardrobe. The heel height must be at least 3 inches. I love how it has a thick heel in front of the shoe which makes it more stable to wear.

The accessories that I have are these bangle stack that I bought from Sakura. It has four (4) assorted bangles of white, cream and gold. I just love how the colors go well together with my dress. The necklace is my favorite. It is a collar necklace that has black gems, rhinestones and gold details. I just love how it gives drama to the whole look.

For my makeup, I kept it quite simple. i cleansed my skin using the Skin Renewal Lotion that the dermatologist prescribed. Then I put on the Céleteque Facial moisturizer and then the Belo Essentials Sun Expert Face Cover SPF PA 40+++. To set everything in place, I used L'oreal Paris Infallible Never Fail Powder in 664 Creamy Natural using my Nichido Kabuki Brush. For my eyes, I used my Silky Girl eyeshadow trio that my cousin gave me for Christmas. I used the coral shimmery shadow on my lids. Then I put the bronze shadow on my crease to add depth to my shadow look. Then I lined my eyes with my Nichido 24hr Tattoo Effect Eyeliner Pen in T01 Black. I did a heavy winged eyeliner because I want to bring focus on my eyes. I filled my brows in with my E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit in Medium using my Etude House Angled Brush. I then curled my lashes using the F'Max Gold Eyelash Curlers and then used my Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Black. I just love how the mascara lifts my lashes up and volumizes it. For my lips, I covered it up with Nichido Foundation Stick in Beige for base and then topped it off with Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey. It is such a gorgeous nude color. The blush that I used is the Maybelline New York Jelly Glow Blush which is a beautiful coral shade.

This is such a sophisticated look and I am proud of what I did. The whole outfit is a steal and I am learning to put eyeshadow on. This is such a good start for this new year.

Thank you so much for reading my every post loves. I will make sure that I will do more interesting posts this coming year. I will also include giveaways especially on my birthday. I am looking forward to more years with all of you. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!




4 comments:

  1. Wow Keyti, ang sexy mo dear, inggit naman ako ^_^ promise I really love your dress and your shoes as well ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear,
      i already gained weight
      ng lagay na yan.
      :D

      Delete
    2. wow naman ^_^ para ma-achieve ko yang weight na yan kailangan ko ng super HARD WORK na exercise ^_^

      Delete
    3. i never did any type of exercise
      am too lazy.
      ahahahaha!
      bawas bawas din sa food ang
      ginagawa ko.
      :D

      Delete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...