Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OOTD: Breaking Hearts and Taking Names (4 January 2013)





I was running errands that day. I went to PLDT to inquire about our internet connection. It was sunny that day so I decided to wear something comfortable. The shirt that I wore is by the brand Hurley. It is a purple v-necked shirt that I bought from The Surplus Shop at SM Mall of Asia when I was still working at ACS Philippines, Inc. The shirt is so comfortable and the fabric is so breatheable.

It was sunny that is why I decided to wear shorts. I wore a gray shorts from Natasha that I cut short because I hated the original length. The color is a charcoal gray but it is quite comfortable.

The shoes that I had on is a gray polka dotted flats from Solemate. I adore polka dots and I have three pairs of the same design in different colors. The shoes gives a pop of hip to my whole outfit. The shoes are very much comfortable.

The army candy that I have are my purple rope bracelet from Anagon Collection, a DIY cross bracelet and my PierCarlo d' Alessio watch. I kept my arm candy simple because I will just be running errands.

I also kept my makeup simple, I just had my eyebrows on and a little blush. I put some lipgloss on to make my lips shine. I don't want to look over the top. I let my hair down because I love it that way.

I even stumbled on my way down the jeepney when I was on my way to PLDT. I was laughing on my mind because of my carelessness. Life is unpredictable.

That is all about my outfit for that day. Thank you so much for reading this loves. Don't forget to leave me some love on the comments below. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...