Saturday, January 12, 2013

Le Liebster Award

original image here

I am nominated for the Liebster Award


Good morning loves, I was nominated by the amazing Nikki of Ada no Nikki for the Liebster Award. The logo has changed and I like it. It is pink and girly but basically it is an award that is given to bloggers who has less than 200 followers. Based on Nikki's post, Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. You also have 11 questions to ask them and tag 11 bloggers too.

Here are the 11 questions that she gave the bloggers who were tagged.

1) What were your resolutions this year?
     * be more responsible
     * be able to manage my time wisely
     * learn to prioritize
     * save more
     * organize my room better

2) Have you stuck with them 'til now? (I hope so, since it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet)
     * well I haven't even started looking for a job in the first place so I still haven't dealt with any of my resolutions yet. Oh, my room is quite organized right now but I still have a lot of plans to organize it better.

3) What type of music do you listen to?
     * Pop, R&B and a little K-Pop

4) What are you most looking forward to right now?
     * am looking forward to having a job, save for college and to be able to save for my cats' health.

5) What parts of the world have you traveled to/would like to travel to?
     *I haven't traveled outside of the country. I would want to go to France, Japan or London.

6) Name one person who has been a big inspiration to you as of lately. You may expound.
     * If I were to choose someone who inspired me the most it will be Ms. Jarmaine of JlovesMac1. She is one of my favorite YouTube gurus and her every video inspires me in so many ways. She is so humble and is so proud of her culture. She taught me a lot and she is my role model. 

7) Where do you see yourself in 5 years, assuming the world does not end in 2012.
     * I will be in college, taking up AB Journalism because I am so into writing and this will be such a huge achievement if I'll be able to finish.

8) Are you a hipster? If you are, how hipster are you?
     * first, I would want to share what I found on Urban Dictionary
     * Hipsters are a subculture of men and women typically in their 20's and 30's that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter. The greatest concentrations of hipsters can be found living in the Williamsburg, Wicker Park, and Mission District neighborhoods of major cosmopolitan centers such as New York, Chicago, and San Francisco respectively. Although "hipsterism" is really a state of mind,it is also often intertwined with distinct fashion sensibilities. Hipsters reject the culturally-ignorant attitudes of mainstream consumers, and are often be seen wearing vintage and thrift store inspired fashions, tight-fitting jeans, old-school sneakers, and sometimes thick rimmed glasses.
     * I think I am little hipster because I want to be different. I want to stand out and be beyond norm. I am adventurous and unique.

9) If you were a Pokémon, what Pokémon would you be and why?
     * maybe I will be Togepi, just like this little Pokémon I am timid and laid back.


10) Name one thing you would like to do/complete before you die.
     * I want to learn how to drive.

11) If you had a million dollars (USD) what would you do with it? Feel free to have fun with this questions, don't be bound by morality or the world's problems. This is all about YOU.
     * I would want to have a small house built for my cats. Where they can play, sleep, eat and do their business. It doesn't have to be a huge house, it could be just a specific place for all of them. I have six (6) cats now and having a house for them where they can freely move and play around will be a great joy. I would want to foster cats as well.

Thank you so much for the nomination and for the 11 bloggers that I would want to nominate.


The questions that I would want to ask these lovely ladies are:

1. What one makeup item that you can't live without?
2. If you were to be given one wish, what would it be?
3. Who is your celebrity fashion icon?
4. Do you have a pet? If none, do you want to have one?
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
6. What made you start blogging?
7. What TV series do you love watching?
8. What is the story behind your name?
9. If you were to travel to one specific country, where would that be and what will you do there?
10. What are 5 items that you've loved for the year 2012.
11. If you were to rename your country, what will it be and why?

Sorry for the very random questions. I just had fun making them up. I hope that you'll have fun answering all of it. Thank you so much for being a part of my blogging world. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...