Friday, December 21, 2012

Will This be My Christmas Outfit?


What will your Christmas outfit be love?



Good evening loves! Here I am again ready to post for all of you. Am sorry because I wasn't able to continue my Christmas countdown but still I will be posting similar posts. On with my post, tonight I will be showing you what I am planning to wear for the Christmas mass. This year's color scheme is black and red. Since I bought an amazing star filled sweater, which is black, and my cousin gave me this awesome red skinny jeans, I decided to pair them up. I just love pairing black and red together.

For the shoes, actually am not sure because I haven't bought the shoes that I wanted from Parisian (which is a Jeffrey Campbell Lita dupe) so if I am not able to purchase it, I will just wear my boots or I might just look for boots somewhere.

This is similar to the boots that I have.


And here is a pair that I would want to buy.


The makeup that I would want to sport on this festive day is a smokey eye because it will be a huge difference from what I normally do. I don't use eyeshadows and this will be quite a big challenge for me. A whole lot of luck is what I need.



Well, I just hope that no matter what I wear, comfort will still be my first priority. Thank you so much for reading loves. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!




22 comments:

  1. smoke eyes sound good. i never try it cause i cant.. yet. happy xmas for you ^^

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boots c:
    Smokey eyes are very
    party like! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes,
      you are right about that.
      i might change my makeup.
      XD

      Delete
  3. I was planning a red dress for Christmas Eve, but since me and my family is just going to our small church here in our place I changed my mind. I might just wear a red pants instead! Haha.

    NEW POST: DAY ELEVEN TO FIFTEEN PHOTOS & UPDATES! http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/december-2012-day-eleven-to-fifteen.html

    -Shahara,xx
    ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll definitely look good on that sweater. Merry Christmas! :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear.
      merry Christmas to you too.
      :)

      Delete
  5. I love your desires!

    MY blog: http://valemood.blogspot.com.es/

    Would you like to follow each other? ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. the star print sweater is great

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr!
      actaully mine has black and gray stars.
      :)

      Delete
  7. Red and black are two good colors to combine!

    Believe it or not I don't have clothes for Christmas pa.I've been busy shopping for other people. Lol

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. holidays are the busiest
      days ever,
      i feel you.
      :D

      Delete
  8. Love the sweater and the jeans!!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...