Thursday, December 6, 2012

Review: PureDerm Skin Solution Make-Up Cleansing Tissues





I bought this pack of makeup removing sheets at National Bookstore when I was in SM City Manila. The sheets claim to remove makeup in one step, it is deep cleansing and moisturizing and has green tea extract.


I decided to do a review on it because I haven't had any review on such products. This will be my first facial wipes review. I haven't tried any other facial wipes before because I often use baby wipes to clean excess makeup on my face. There is a first for everyone right.

This is the amount of makeup that was removed from my face using the facial tissues.


(eyebrows, eyeliner, blush and powder)





- it is compact and handy
- it smells good
- it is quite cheap for 15 sheets (P 29.75)
- it does remove makeup in one stroke
- it is in a pink pouch






- when I used it on my lips, it felt very greasy
- it stings a little after using it














- am not sure, maybe I'll try to find another brand of facial wipes to compare and then I'll see if I would repurchase it. For now, this will be my go to facial wipes.

Do you have any suggestions on what brand of facial wipes I should try out next? Have you tried this brand out? What can you say about it?

Thanks loves for reading this post and God bless all of you.

Stay fab!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...