Thursday, December 6, 2012

Review: Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick in M308 Sheer Berry



(image from Avon.com.ph)




I have been loving pink lipsticks lately. When my mum showed me the new Avon brochure I took it and looked at the makeup corner. I saw a sale on the lipsticks which is buy 2 for P 199 which is a steal. I chose to sheer colors from the Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick line. Sadly only the Sheer Berry came. My mum had no idea why she got only one lipstick. Still I took it and checked it out.



The claims fro this lipstick (quoted from the website) is that it is now formulated with Pomegranate Extract and Hydrolized Collagen for soft, young-looking lips bursting with vibrant color. With SPF15 for sun protection.

Here is a swatch that I did.


The bullet is so sleek. I love the that the Avon logo on the bullet itself is in a gunmetal color. I tried it out and it really is moisturizing. It is not dry at all. It has a hint of shimmer but too subtle to even notice it. It feels good on the lips and glides on smoothly. The color isn't a striking pink but I love it.



(I used my phone when I took these photos)


(I took this photo using my digicam, notice that the color is different)





- it is moisturizing
- the packaging is sleek
- it has a slight berry flavor to it
- it smells good





- the packaging is too slippery that am having a hard time opening it
















- yes, and I may also buy different shades. I am a sucker for lip products that has scents and flavors. Am thinking that this might be my favorite lipstick of the month.

Have you ever tried any of the lipsticks in Avon's Ultra Moisture Rich line? What can you say about them?

Thank you so much for reading loves. God bless you.

Stay fab!



2 comments:

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...