Friday, December 7, 2012

My Countdown to Christmas: Day 11


What is your favorite Christmas movie?
(image from WeHeartIt)


For today, I will be posting my favorite Christmas movie, well movies because there are two of them, of all time. I never got tired of these movies because they have lessons to be learned. These are old movies but I think you can still relate to it. These are my top two favorite films that I watch all year 'round and not just during Christmas.

The first film is The Grinch Who Stole Christmas starring Jim Carrey. It tells us a beautiful story of a little girl trying to teach people what Christmas is. We are all preparing for this season, but all we do is shop, make a fuss out of it and forgetting what it really means. The savior is born, Jesus Christ, we should stop, pray, thank Him and welcome him into our homes. Be with our family and spend time with them. Share laughter and love with them and show them that you care.

Just as Lou Lou Who said, "I'm glad he took our presents. You can't hurt Christmas, Mr. Mayor, because it isn't about the... the gifts or the contest or the fancy lights. That's what Cindy's been trying to tell everyone... and me. I don't need anything more for Christmas than this right here: my family."


(image from WeHeartIt)

The next movie is my all time favorite. I know that I am too old for this movie but I really love it. I even watched it on the big screen. Plus, Johnny Depp is the lead star of the movie which is amazing. But on with the movie itself, this is another family centered film. It teaches us the importance of the family. How we are raised up by our parents. No matter how bad we feel about them, we will always go back to them. They love us that is why they tell us what to do and boss us around. They know what is best for us.

It also shows the 7 deadly sins that are shown by the supporting characters. It teaches us a lesson that too much of something is bad. We should be more cautious, patient and kind.

I love this line that Charlie said, "Usually they're just trying to protect you, because they love you."

Have you ever seen any of these movies? What can you say about them? What is/are your favorite holiday movies?

Thanks for reading this loves, God bless us all.

Stay fab!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...