Friday, December 7, 2012

Must Watch YouTube Videos: No Mirror Makeup TAG


Can you really do makeup without a mirror?
(image from WeHeartIt)


I have been seeing a lot of these videos on YouTube and I am having fun watching them. The beauty gurus that I have seen and did it had a great time doing it. You can see their sense of humor and how important a mirror is in putting makeup on.

Getting their eyebrows done, putting lashes on and even drawing the perfect winged eyeliner is hard without a mirror. I just love watching how they do their makeup and guessing on where they should put it. I will be sharing with you some of the No Mirror Makeup TAG videos that I have seen.

Here is a video of Michelle Phan doing the TAG.










I enjoyed watching each video and I hope that you guys love 'em too. Thank you so much for reading loves and God bless you.

Stay fab!



4 comments:

  1. actually I just did the no mirror make-up challenge on myself!
    haha
    I'm scared too but it turned out fine
    I only got my liquid eyeliner wrong haha
    I've put it in the middle of my eye LOL
    but I'm glad for myself because I didn't turned out to look like a witch or anything. I also got my lipstick well. hehe
    should have videotaped myself lol hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds fun!
      i would want to try
      it myself but am hesitant though.
      XD

      Delete
  2. Love the pics!!! I'm a newest follower! Have a great day and dont forget to keep in touch!

    Love Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot ItsJudyTime. She applied her makeup really well :)

    Beauty, Fashion, and anything else in between

    ReplyDelete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...