Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thinking of Changing my Blog URL

To change or not to change.




I have been loving my new theme and the color scheme. I am fond of constant change in design. My mind is exploding with tons of ideas. My new idea for this month is to change my blog name and URL. Should I change it or you love it that way? Can you help me decide loves? It will be a huge help if you leave me suggestions, should I change or not? You all know that your feedback is important to me.

Thank you so much loves. I will wait for your suggestions and comments.

Stay fab!



12 comments:

  1. Personally, I really like your current blog name! It depends on what you want to change it to though, have you got any ideas yet?


    Black&Vanilla
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. none as of the moment actually .
      ahahaha !
      i love my blog name now ,
      it's unique but still i would
      have to read a couple more suggestions
      i wanna know your insights .
      :)

      Delete
  2. Great blog, want to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog name. It catches your eye and makes you want to click your link xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Check out mine will follow back any followers!

    www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't change it , I love the current name <3 btw great blog Dear ! ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...