Saturday, October 13, 2012

What's in My Makeup Bag


I have read bloggers and watched YouTube gurus do a "What's in my makeup bag" posts on their sites that is why I decided to do one as well. I barely do touch ups on my makeup but if I am not that lazy I redo my makeup especially when my girlfriend or mum tells me so.


(image from WeHeartIt)



This is just what I bring on a daily basis and most of the items here are drugstore brands. I do not have any high end makeups because I can't afford to buy them, I am just practical when it comes to makeup but I make sure that it has a very good quality.

Here is the makeup bag that I am using and this is from my mum. I love it not just because it is purple but it is also big enough to fit my everyday makeup essentials.



(got too lazy to put my watermark haha)

I dumped all of my products just to see what is inside. I constantly change products so I just checked if I changed anything for this month.


Let's start off with my eyes and the products that I always bring with me are my Marinnaud eyebrow/eyeliner brush (with a spool), my Hello Kitty by Mac gel liner, my Easy Eyebrow Pencil by Etude House and my Quchin liquid eyeliner.


For my face the products that I have here are my Maybelline New York Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free Powder Foundation in Nude Beige, Ever Bilena Blush in Desire, Avon Essential Kabuki Brush and a random blush brush.


For my lips I always bring a lip balm with me but I don't really include it in my makeup bag so it's not in here but the other two products that I bring with me are my Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in 070 Cherry Tart and an Avon Simply Pretty Dew Kiss Lip Tint in DKLT02 Sweet Pink.



And the last two items that I bring with me is this Kojie San Hand Sanitizer in Red Apple and I love the smell of it, but I love the Melon more, and lastly is my Paganini Hair Doctor that is purple of course.


This is my makeup bag and thank you so much for reading loves. Stay fab!



15 comments:

  1. Yay! Nakita ko na ang purple make up bag mo! :)

    http://ishmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items! I don't really carry a makeup bag either, I only have hand lotion mainly


    www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely items dear

    by the way mind to follow each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pareho tayo -- I have my revlon lip butter always also :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maganda ba yung Hello Kitty Mac? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute items you have ther :)

    hope you can follow my blog too http://impeccablelad.blogspot.com/ THANKS :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great items,I like that paganini hair doctor.
    I wonder if you would like to follow each other : ).

    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you dear,
    i will definitely follow back .
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...