Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

original image here

I got nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the very lovely Ire of Black&Vanilla. I read the nomination just now that is why I am posting tonight. Basically, the award is for a blogger to another blogger that has 200 or below followers. This is to help gain followers and readers. Once you've received the award you will post 11 random things about yourself and you'll have to answer the 11 questions that the other blogger tagged you with. Don't forget to post the image also.

11 Random Facts About ME

1. I LOVE cats
2. I am a lesbian
3. I love my family
4. I am a jack-of-all-trades
5. I love to tinker a lot
6. I am God fearing
7. I don't like branded clothes (I go to Divisoria or thrift stores to buy clothes)
8. I am addicted to the color purple
9. I love anything that is vintage
10. My room is painted purple
11. I don't know how to ride a bike


Answers to Ire's Questions

1. Do you prefer to read books or watch movies?
 - I prefer reading books than watching movies
2. Skincare or Makeup?
 - Can I choose both ? :D

3. What countries have you visited?
 - None. :(

4. What is your favorite fashion magazine?
 - Elle

5. What is your favorite thing to do?
 - Singing

6. What was the last song you listened to?
 - Die in Your Arms by Ariana Grande

7. When did you start blogging?
 - Last year .

8. What is the first website you look at in the morning?
 - YouTube

9. What is currently on your wish list?
 - Sofa Bed

10. What is your favorite type of blog post to read?
 - anything that has to do with fashion or makeup

11. What is your favorite season?
 - Rainy season :)


Here are the questions for the nominees

1. What is your favorite movie?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. Do you have pets?
4. Do you believe in destiny?
5. How would you describe the color Blue to a person who is blind since birth?
6. If you were given three wishes, what will they be?
7. Do you like kids/children?
8. What was the last movie that you've watched?
9. What is your favorite makeup item?
10. What do you prefer, apple or pear?
11. What is love?


I nominate.

3. Breena
4. Elli
5. Roxy
6. Glenn
7. Milna
9. Meb
10. Daisy
11. Ishna

Thank you so much loves for reading loves, stay fab!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...