Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OOTD: Ruffled Marching Cat (09 October 2012)

It's a good thing that the sun is shining today and I was able to get out of bed and go to Pasay to apply for a CSR position. I prepared my outfit last night but had to change it because Jackie, my eldest cat, stained the pants that I was supposed to wear today. It was a very positive day though because Tangerine was energetic today which made me feel better. I felt that Tangerine's recovery is a sign of good luck.






For my application I decided to wear my ruffled cream top with burnt fabric that I bought from a thrift store. I just love the chic look of the top that is why I chose to wear it today. To cover it up, and to give the outfit a smart casual look to it, I used my navy blue marching band jacket because I just adore it. It is my the brand Gallery that I bought from the same thrift store for P 180. It keeps me warm and stylish at the same time. The pants that I wore today is a pair of jeggings by Jag, it is comfortable and sexy at the same time. The shoes that I wore are Tory Burch replicas that my mum bought for me when we were at Greenhills Shopping Center.



The makeup that I wore is just my everyday go-to makeup. I had my signature winged eyeliner on using my Qichun Liquid Eyeliner in Black. For my eyebrows, I drew them on using my Easy Eyebrow Pencil in Brown #02 by Etude House. The blush that I used today is actually a lipstick and it is the Ever Bilena Pro Long Lasting Lipstick in the shade Eager. I love how it gives me a flush of red on my cheeks and it is long lasting too. The powder that I used to keep everything in place using my powder from Maybelline .

I have been using this serum from eRAse that helps tighten the pores and lightens the skin as well. After applying toner I then put a thin layer of the serum on my face and then topped it off with Belo Essentials SPF to further protect my face from harmful UV Rays.

I did tease my bangs to help it stay in tack because I get annoyed with it moving around my face. What I did was section my bangs and then tease the bottom part of it, set it in place and then used hair spray on it.

That is basically my outfit of the day yesterday, thank you so much for reading loves. Stay fab!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...