Thursday, October 11, 2012

My College Poetry Notebook: Trying to Fit In


Trying to Fit In



So many times that I tried to fit in,
Too many times that I kept blending in.
Yet I still feel so different,
This empty life with an unpleasant scent.
Why can't I be just like them,
Happy, silly, witty and with rhythm.
Why can't I just fit in,
So that I won't feel like I'm full of sin.
Why can't I just show happiness,
The problem is this enclosed emptiness.
Why can't I be just like myself,
The thing is, they might not like me when I am myself.
Everything in me is kept inside,
Because of the rejection that they might not hide.
I have always tried to just be real,
So many times, just to not show reel.
I sure hope to be one with them,
And emancipate in my cold and dark realm.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...