Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's Okay Not to be Okay

An impromptu poem, just because I feel like I have to let a lot of things out of my chest. Hope you guys like it. 





I have always believed in fairy tales,
of happy ever afters and lullabies.
I have always told the world,
I am OKAY
I am FINE.
Honestly and truthfully,
I AM NOT OKAY.
I can't let go,
I can never let go,
I will NEVER let go.

You are my sunshine,
that bright ray that wakes me up every morning.
You are my blanket,
that soft embrace that keeps me warm every night.
You are my sanctuary,
where I can breathe and be free.
You are my dream come true,
the happy ending that I've been praying for.

But why did you have to leave?
Why do you have to let go?
Is there something that I said
that made you walk away?
Is there something that I did
that made you turn your back from me.
I am confused,
bewildered,
frustrated.

I need you,
I want you,
I LOVE YOU.

Beb,
please don't leave.
Please don't let go.
Please.

Now,
is it still safe to say that
It's okay not to be okay?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...