Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sunshine Award

My gorgeous friend Christine of Chriisydollxo nominated me for the Sunshine Award. I was never nominated for any award before so given this opportunity was an amazing experience. Please do visit Christine's blog because she has awesome posts especially her weekly favorites, reviews and hauls. She is one amazing chick, go check out her blog.


THE RULES:

1.) Include the award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2.) Answer 10 questions about yourself. These are below.
3.) Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4.) Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5.) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.


QUESTIONS:

1.What would you most like to change about yourself?
-- I am over sensitive which means that I cry about anything. I want to change that because people see me as a weak person because I cry a lot. I want to show them that I am strong.

2. What is your theme song?
-- my theme song would be "Reflection" by Christina Aguilera from the movie Mulan (which is also my favorite) because it explains a lot about myself.

3.One part of your life memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
-- maybe the time when I get to hurt my girlfriend, that was wrong and I really wish that it never happened.

4. What generation do you wish you had been apart of?
-- maybe the 80s because I love their clothes back then. :D

5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
--  my Rag Doll and I still have her with me.

6.What's your favorite housecleaning chore?
--  doing the laundry, because I can just leave the washing machine spinning while I do other chores.

7. Do you Tweet?
-- yes I do, sometimes.

8. Any goals?
-- as of now, to graduate.

9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
-- NOPE

10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
-- unfortunately, I don't know how to drive. :(

MY NOMiNATiONs:

1. Christine of ChriisyDollXO
2. Jam of ItsJamG
3. Roxanne of ItsJustRoxy
4. Ana of AnaGonzales
5. Laura of ILikeCrayonsXO
6. Milla of BlondHairAndPinkHeart
7. Krissy of Krissyfied
8. Laureen of BreakMyStyle
9. Heart of ThatsHeart
10. Jen of FrmHeadToToe

Thank you for this nomination and I hope that you'll all have fun doing it. Stay fab!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...