Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Makeup Organization Plan


I have posted my organization plan for my accessories so that is why I thought of having my makeup organized also. I have this bulky study table that has a lot of room for storage so I was thinking of making it a study table/dresser so that I make use of it.

I don't have that much makeup but I would want to see them displayed just for organization purposes. It is all a mess right now and the clutter is killing me. I would want to see them arranged in one area where I can pick them up and use them right away. I saw this neat lipstick storage where you can stack all of your lipsticks in a row just like what you see in a store. It is made up of a clear plexiglass that is perfect because you can easily see the labels on the lipsticks.


(image from google.com)



I have brushes that are all over the place because my cats keep on knocking things over. I would want a sturdy holder for all of them to keep them clean and away from my naughty cats. It should hold atleast 10 makeup brushes and still be able to stand.


(I saw this online and this is a great idea to stack brushes in a container with beads to hold the brushes firmly. image from google.com)

A container for my other makeup products will also help me stash them properly. Having a plastic tray to store all of my random makeup items will be such a good help. I can keep them organized per type and I won't be having trouble searching for a specific item.

(image from google.com)

The next storage idea that I would want to have is a box where I can stash all of my makeup in. Right after I sort out my makeup by type and shade or color, I would want to put all of it in a box that my cats won't be able to reach. I can see these foldable storage boxes everywhere and it is a good thing that it has a cover and it comes in different colors, sizes and designs.


(image from google.com)

If you have any other storage ideas feel free to share it with me, it will really help a lot. Thank you so much for reading loves and stay fab!



7 comments:

  1. Thank you for dropping by my blog :D Followed you back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog,maybe we can follow each other when you like?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the lipstick holder muffin, i've been wanting to get one for so long, i just don't know if all my lipsticks are going to fit it, especially the thick size. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i saw one when i went to
      168 last month but i haven't checked it yet .
      i will let you know if am able to buy one .
      :)

      Delete
  4. thank you dear ,
    i followed you back .
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...