Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Belo Essentials SunExpert Face Cover SPF 40 Review

I included this product when we went to the supermarket last Sunday and used it just now. I will be doing a review on this product today because I am loving this product even though I tried it just now.


(image from www.stylebible.ph)




It says that it can give your face a superior protection from the sun because we all know that the face is sensitive from UV Rays because it is exposed most of the time. I also read that this product was awarded as the "Most Spectacular Sunblock" in 2010 by the Cosmopolitan Magazine which really added to my interest on buying it. I have used quite a lot of sunblock for my face but I am loving the Belo Essentials SunExpert Face Cover more. Now I can say that, "only Belo touches my skin, who touches yours?". I am also using the Belo Essentials Moisturizing Whitening Body Bar with Nourishing Skin Vitamins for my body and so far I am loving it also because I can see significant changes in my skin.

Here is a swatch of the product.


(I think I pushed a whole lot of product)


What I Like About it:

     * it doesn't have a pungent smell
     * can be easily blended
     * it doesn't sting
     * it really protects my face
     * it doesn't stain
     * it is not greasy

What I Hate About it:

     * NONE

Rating:

     5/5

Will I repurchase:

   - absolutely Yes, it has been such a good product so far and with the number of good reviews about it I will definitely repurchase it.

Thank you so much for reading my post loves, stay lovely and stay fab!




2 comments:

  1. This is also my fave sunblock. I used to skip applying moisturizer/sunblock before because I find them sticky and heavy, but not this one! I'm halfway through with my bottle and I've never experience any skin irritations with it so it's a winner for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started using it and I immediately fell in love with it. It is not greasy or sticky at all, it is such a GREAT product. :)

      Delete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...