Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stand up Tall . Keep your hearts up .



Just like what Ariana Grande's song says, "Put your hearts up." Never look down and have pity on yourself when you're facing any hurdles in life. It's normal, everybody goes through struggles every now and then. It may be different from you but still they are also having trouble coping up with it, never give up, you're not alone.

I've been through a lot, and I mean A LOT, these past month. My phones were snatched twice, almost lost my job, walked limping and a whole lot more. Come to think of it, there is really nothing to worry about, am still alive and I have all the people that I love around me to keep me pushing forward. At work, I met the coolest bunch ever, Wave 34, too bad I had to be transferred to another wave because of tardiness but am still hoping to see them on production soon. At home, I have my five kittens Bebi (who passed away this August), Jackie, Jake, Finn and Cake to cheer me up and my family who always understands. My friends who are always willing to keep my feet on the ground and my head up high. I have so much to thank for, nothing to worry and have faith.

There came a time when I questioned Him but I thought that it wasn't His fault, it was all mine. I was unaware and naive about my surroundings, I have to be vigilant. God is always there, because if He isn't I should be as good as dead now. I am so grateful that nothing bad happened to me. Phones can be replaced, lives cannot, just like what my bestfriend Richelle told me.

I also realized that I should not let opportunities slip away from me. I should take my job seriously if I want to go back to school. I should be able to be responsible enough to balance everything so that I will succeed and reach my dreams. I want to go back to school and study, that is why I should work harder to save for that. I want to be able to make my family proud. Opportunities like these come once in a lifetime, I should grab it, hold on to it and fight to keep it. I will definitely change for the better to be able to reach my goals.

I love how everything turned out, was able to keep my job, my family is happy, my girlfriend is contented and I am happy because everything is okay now. God is good, He really is. Catch your dreams before they slip away.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...