Monday, August 6, 2012

OOTD: Polka Dots and Mustard


I took this photo last week but I wasn't really able to post it because I completely forgot about it, but I will be posting it now.

This is what I wore to training last week. I wore my made-to-order polka dotted long sleeved top that day because I feel like wearing prints. It was supposed to have puffed sleeves but sadly it didn't turn out to be like that but I can definitely fix that on my own, it still looks chic though. To pair with the dots on my top, I wore my favorite black jeggings by JAG as my bottom. It hugs my lower body well that is why I adore these pair of jeggings.

For my arm candy, I chose random items from my collection and my mum's. The watch that I am wearing is from my mum's boss, she gave it to me. The magnetic rosary bracelet next to the watch is my mum's but I love wearing it because I believe that it can keep me safe from any harm. The chain bracelet here is from a shop at SM named Pink Box and I had charms on it: the letter J (Justine is my girlfriends nickname) and a star. The braided bracelet by Penshoppe and the De La Salle baller are my Bebi's collar before when he was little and since he passed I started wearing them in memory of him.


For my shoes, I chose my mustard yellow ballet flats by HCT which my mum bought for me when we were in Greenhills. I love the scalloped details at the top of the shoes which gives it a chic feel to it. It is comfortable and fashionable at the same time.


That is pretty much it. I hope to post more of these in the coming days. Stay fab!


keyti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...