Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OOTD LOOKBACK : Teal They Take My Heart Away



This was me last June (when I got darker) in my cousin’s wedding. I was wearing a white Shapes Sleeveless Top with a crocheted turtle neck, a teal wide-legged pants by Sabella and Figlia wedge which I took off and wore a green Havaianas Slim flipflop instead.

With my make-up, I just kept it simple because I was darker that time and I had to embrace my morena beauty, so I used a bronzer to contour my cheeks. I borrowed my niece's head band just for this shoot. I am also sporting a bob-cut this time, I look so pre-school-ish.

It was rainy that day and the place was flooded, good thing that the reception area was clear of flood.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...