Saturday, August 25, 2012

OOTD: High Low Stripes ( 8 July 2012 )


"Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions." -- Coco Chanel

I have never thought of proportions before, but when I started  watching shows about fashion on TV or on YouTube and reading magazines I started to learn about anything and everything about fashion & style. I also saw items that are very interesting and I want to try all of them.

This Sunday, since it is warm today, I decided (actually it was my mum who told me to wear it) to wear my black high low hemmed skirt that was MTO (by ate Bellay), paired it with my black & gray striped tank top and my gray cardigan (from a store in 168 Divisoria Mall). I realized that my skirt was too short when we were already in the chapel but no worries it's not that short. I wore my black peep toe ankle booties by Matthews (which I don't wear anymore because it's so uncomfortable) with the outfit because it fits the look well.


For my make-up, I focused on my lips more and I used my Ever Bilena Longwear Lipstick in the shade Eager and had my eyes lined with my Ever Bilena Liquid Eyeliner in Black and did a little wing at the end. My blush is a pale pink color in my Body Collection Mini Make-Up Palette. I also bought a new tube of Maybelline's Baby Lips Lip Balm in Smoothing Cherry which I adore so much. I also had my Rosey Chiq Hair Extension on which I also adore.

That is my outfit of the day and I adore this look that I put together. Have a great Sunday to y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...