Monday, August 6, 2012

Moving back to Blogger.


I've been a blogger ever since I can remember and I blog about anything under the sun (especially fashion, makeup and my cats). I've been a member of the Blogger family years back but then I left and moved to Tumblr where I posted tons of blog entries. A friend created an account here and when I read her blog I thought of going back here. She is Christine of chriissydollxo.com, you should visit her blog because you will learn a lot about fashion and makeup.

Well, now I welcome myself back to Blogger and I will see to it that I will post a lot here. I will find time,  after work, to blog and go back to this addictive habit. Stay safe y'all and God bless! :)


♡ keyti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...