Sunday, July 28, 2019

Fashion Post: What I wore at work for a week

original image found here

I was thinking of new ideas for my blog and I came across this idea from fellow bloggers. So basically, you just share what you wore for the day for the whole week. In my case, it is a work week so I will be showing what I wear to work. There are times when I plan ahead for my outfits but most of the time it is just me grabbing stuff in my wardrobe. I could wear the most unusual combination of colors or textures but if I am comfortable then so be it.

I know that I am not the most fashion-forward person to make this post but I just want to showcase what I wore at work for this week (July 22 - 26). I work in an office that is not required to wear formal business attire so we have freedom to wear what we want just as long as it follows the company's dress code. July is the start of the rainy season here in the Philippines so good luck to me.

gray pullover thrifted | black jeans shopee shoes kicks (sm store)
photos taken by: yours truly | photos taken with: Huawei Nova 3i | editing: Adobe Lightroom CC

I am starting my week with this outfit. I haven't worn this top that much so I decided to sport this today. I love that it keeps me warm because it is cold in the office. Also, the pleated detail at the hem is so dainty with the addition of the lace trimmings.

navy blue slip dress thrifted | white tee gildan (sm savemore) | shoes kicks (sm store)

On Tuesday, we were required to wear any shade of blue, so I came up with this outfit. I wore the same outfit when I went to SoKor last April. I am fine with repeating clothes because my outfits, most of the time, depends on how I feel like on that day. I loved the combination that I decided to wear it again. I have yet to look for more slip dress to make the same outfit but in different colors or prints. I had to change my sneakers for a while, and wear flipflops (which the company provides), because they got when on my way to work.

gray collared pullover thrifted | plaid pants IG store | shoes bench

It is my third day at work, and I decided to go for a school boy look. I loved this pullover because of the button detail on the collar. The buttons have rhinestones in them and not to mention the collar is detachable. I think that this outfit would look better if I had combat boots but it's too expensive for me so I stuck to this slip on shoes instead.  is Why is this so reminiscent of Hermione.

gray collared pullover thrifted | leggings taytay | jacket h&m | shoes bench

On Thursday and it is a lazy day. I chose a shirt and leggings combo but to adhere with the dress code, I wore a jacket of my shirt which is long enough to cover my butt and crotch. I got too lazy to pick an outfit so I just took whatever that I saw first in my closet. This shirt was a gift from my cousin and I don't know how the heck it fit me. I gained weight but still this shirt is not too snug on me, which I like. The jacket isn't mine but since my younger brother isn't using it, I wear it myself.

orange hoodie thrifted | jeans uniqlo shoes kicks (sm store)

Finally it is the last day of work and it is another lazy outfit there. I love wearing hoodies when I have no idea on what to wear for the day. The shoes that I am wearing is one of my favorites that I wear it multiple times in a week which I know is a big no. I just love low cut sneakers so much and I would love to buy more colors of the same design. I also love this hoodie because it was gifted to me by my best friend Bei.

So that is basically everything that I wore for the whole week. I am not really the most fashionable person on earth but I am comfortable and that's what is important. I would love to make another post like this in the future and who knows, my style may or may not change.

Thank you for reading and have a great week!

"Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency.
Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come."
Dwayne Johnson





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...