Saturday, January 12, 2019

Beauty Review: Colored Contact Lenses

original image found here

I have been wearing contact lenses, with no grade, for as long as I can remember and have them sponsored is new to me. I was able to partner with LensCircle.Com for this review and I got so excited and wore it once my father claimed it at the post office.


I chose two colors from their collection: Fresh Circle Lenses (Grey) and World Series Circle Lens (Blue). These were colors that I normally choose when I order or buy contact lenses at the store. It was my first time to have any lenses from abroad because I buy my lenses locally, like in stores at the mall or online, aka Gwyshop. I just wanted to mention how cute the pouches that they came in, one came in a leopard printed pouch and the other in a cow skin design.


I did this review while we, my family and me, were in Hong Kong for Christmas. We did a lot of walking around and checked out some of the major travel destinations. The first pair that I wore was the World Series Circle Lens (Blue). We went to Victoria Peak to ride the tram and look at Hong Kong in a different perspective.

(I just love the packaging that they came in)

shot courtesy of my brother, Karl

Wear test
We got ready for the trip to Victoria Peak as early as 7 o'clock in the morning. I finished getting ready and put on the lenses at around 8:30 AM. I had to put drops on my eye every 4 hours, just like how I typically do, just to keep my eyes from drying up. Wearing these lenses were too comfortable that I can barely feel them.

color and size comparison

wearing both lenses

a closer look at the lens

first check in: 10:00 AM

second and last check in: 2:35 PM

So far, the lenses worked out well during our trip. We were out for a short period of time but the lenses did not hurt my eyes or anything. I did not experience any blurriness in my peripheral vision unlike the other lenses that I've used, so I must say that so far, so good.

I chose to wear lenses during our trip to Disneyland because I am sure that we will be taking our time strolling around the park. I chose the Fresh Circle Lenses (Grey) for this trip and tested it out if it will also live up to the first pair.


Wear time
I started getting ready for our trip to Disneyland at 8:10 AM and wore the lenses during that time as well. I had no difficulty in wearing these lenses just like the first pair. I loved the color although it looked purplish on me which I didn't mind at all.


color and size comparison

shot in yellow light

shot in white light

first check in: 12:00 PM

second and last check in: 4:35 PM

❥ The lenses are soft (which i liked)
❥ Putting them on is so easy

❥ 

They don’t feel heavy on the eyes


❥ 

To be honest, I don't have anything bad to say about these lenses


I am loving everything about the lenses from LensCircle.com not just because of the cute bags they came in but how they were in general. I love how comfortable they felt and how easily they can be worn. The lenses that I have used before are either too think that my eyes feel heavy or they were too thin that I am having trouble wearing them because they will keep on folding on me. I also liked how seamless they looked on my eyes.


I would love to repurchase more lenses from the site and try out the other lenses that they have available. I do recommend everyone to browse through their site and purchase as much products as you can. I loved the lenses that I have and I am pretty sure that you will love yours too.

Thank you for reading and have a good one!

"The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."
Audrey Hepburn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...